Trade show exhibits are a major investment. Get even more for your money when you use your display outside the convention hall as well.
By Daniel Chaddock, President of E&E Exhibit Solutions
You’ve invested in an exhibit property and want to make the most out of it. So, what should you do with your trade show display when you’re not at a show? Instead of leaving your display in storage all year, consider using all or part of it in one of these professional environments – and get even more out of your exhibit:
- Lobbies. Using a portable trade show exhibit is a great way to bring your brand messaging to your lobby – especially in high-traffic settings like car dealerships and banks. Stylish, large trade show graphics are an eye-catching way to attract passersby, and displays that feature kiosks with monitors can continuously loop company videos as well.
- Mobile displays. If on-the-go sales presentations are common – like in the medical or pharmaceutical industry – a small tabletop display or retractable banner stand can be the perfect way to take style wherever you go.
- Showrooms. Portable display booths offer the ideal graphic impact for selling products and incorporating your company’s collateral in a showroom setting. You can also use kiosks for product demonstrations or multimedia presentations.
- Offices. Make the most of your space by using trade show walls to create cubicles or conference rooms. Counters can also be used for reception areas or conference room podiums as well.
- Outdoor Events. Use your exhibit to reinforce your company message at outdoor events – just be sure to check with your exhibit house to see if your booth is designed to withstand the elements before you take it outside.
- Industry Conferences, Seminars and Association Meetings. You may not need your full display at an industry conference, but smaller pieces of your exhibit can lend a professional look to your presence. If you’re hosting or speaking at a conference, try using a banner stand as a branded background – they’re portable and easy to set up.
- Press Conferences. Banner stands and pop-up displays provide great backgrounds for television appearances, helping brand your appearance with your logo for more awareness.
With a flexible, multipurpose exhibit, your display can add a unique touch to almost any professional setting – and do wonders on the trade show floor as well. Contact us today to learn more!
Since 1994, Daniel Chaddock has consulted on effective trade show exhibit designs and use of trade show displays for trade show marketing. He is currently president of E&E Exhibit Solutions, a trade show display company with expertise in custom portable exhibits and custom modular displays. You can reach Daniel via email to Daniel@exhibitsusa.com or contact us at 800.709.6935.