Quality banner stands last longer, have fewer repairs & replacements
Nothing beats banner stands for communicating marketing messages in a flash. You can roll up your banners in seconds and be ready for crowds at trade shows, events, museums, lobbies, retail spaces—anywhere you want to reach your target audience. Quality banner stands from your display company may seem pricey at first; but, before you buy that $99 special online or at your local copy shop, think about where, how often and how long you plan to use your banner stands.
Six Reasons Not to Skimp on your Banner Stands:
- You use your banner stands frequently. For repeated use of your roll up banner stands, you want high-quality units with durable winding mechanisms. If the internal spring ever breaks, you won’t be able to retract or pull up your banner, which may also damage your graphic and make it difficult to use at your event.
- You change your retractable banner graphics regularly. If you promote different messages for seasonal products or services, you need high-quality retractable banner stands with interchangeable cassettes. Simply eject the old graphic cassette and pop in a new one, and your new message is ready to go—without the need to buy another banner stand or ship your existing unit to the shop for replacement graphics.
- You need weather-resistant outdoor banner stands. Most indoor banner stands cannot withstand rain, snow, wind, sun and heat. Ask your exhibit company about outdoor banner stands with weighted bases that keep your message in place during wind. These outdoor banner stands also feature UV-resistant inks that won’t fade, crack or run in the sun and rain.
- You want to purchase a large number of banner stands. Don’t get stuck with a bunch of cheap banner stands that you will have to repair or replace at once. Ask your exhibit house about a quantity discount when buying quality banner stands in bulk. You’ll save not only on the hardware cost but also the graphic cost, since you can print multiple copies at one time.
- You are environmentally-conscious. That $99 special may very well be a one-time-use banner stand that you’ll need to buy over and over again. Look for a durable model made from sustainable materials you can reuse for years to come. Eco-friendly banner stand graphics are also available.
- You want a warranty and trusted customer service contact. Look for a quality retractable banner stand with a warranty should any of the internal mechanisms break. A free replacement pays for itself. Ask your exhibit consultant about warrantied banner stand models. He can also guide you to the right banner stands and coordinate any warranty repairs on your behalf.
If any of the above reasons speak to you and how you plan to use your banner stands, then go for value over price. Contact E&E Exhibit Solutions and let us help you find a quality banner stand to fit your needs.
About E&E Exhibit Solutions
Founded in 1995, E&E Exhibit Solutions is an exhibit company with expertise in portable display products, such as pull up banner stands and roll up banners. The company is recognized as a four-time Inc. 5000 honoree. Our award-winning solutions include custom island displays, custom exhibit rental designs, graphics, and exhibit storage.